11909 Arbor St, Omaha, NE
1701 Lincoln Ave., York, NE
3280 Woodridge Blvd., Grand Island, NE
Do you give more time and affection to your grandchildren
than you do your mate?
Are you too tired at the end of the day to emotionally
connect with your wife?
Are you afraid that your husband/wife is closer to the extended
family than to you?
Are you stressed that your social activities have taken priority over your marriage?
If you answered YES to any of these questions you may
want to consider taking the time to:
1) Learn how to balance your marriage and
2) See the benefits of putting My Marriage First
Tim Robbins has spent over 30 years helping people see the importance of putting their marriage first so they can enjoy each other and their relationship. Learning different ways to contribute to your marriage is the best investment for your future.
Tim offers couples strategies t0:
- Learn to put your marriage first
- Discover each others' love language.
- Learn the top five emotional needs for both men and women.
- Acknowledge core fears, see what triggers them and learn ways to respond.
- Explore different ways to talk to each other.
- Understand setting boundaries and fighting fair.
- Co-parent children and stop parenting each other.
Tim offers individuals:
- Strategies for coping with anxiety and phobias.
- The process of thought stopping.
- Dealing with panic attacks.
- Hope for depression and mood swings.
- Coping with grief and traumatic experiences.
- Stress Reduction.
- Decision making.
- Adjustment problems
- Spiritual concerns
Call today to schedule an appointment402-657-6491
When calling, please leave a detailed message on my confidential voice mail, including a time that would
be best to return your call. .